Mechanic's difficulty: Medium
- This is a guide on how to build a Buggy
Parts[edit | edit source]
The Buggy will use the following Blocks and Parts:
- 35 Blocks of any kind
- 1 Drivers Seat
- 2 Controllers
- 1 Gas Engine
- 14 Bearings
- 4 Small Wheels
- 4 Sport Suspension
- 20 Pipe Joints
Building[edit | edit source]
1. Make A 4x9 platform of your choice of block.
2. Place a Drivers Seat. Then place a Gas Engine behind it. Next place two controllers, one on each side of the engine.
3. Attach the pipe joints to the frame as shown.
4. Place 2 bearings on the front of the vehicle. This will be for the steering.
5. Place 4 pipe joints facing away from the center as shown.
6. Attach 4 bearings onto the faces of the pipe joints; Back and front.
7. Place 4 pipe joints on the bearings facing away from the vehicle.
8. Place 4 sport suspension on the pipes that you just placed.
9. Set the suspension tension to 6.
10. Place 4 pipe joints on the suspension as shown.
11. Attach 4 bearings to the pipes that you just placed.
12. Place the final joints (facing up) on the bearings.
13. Place 4 bearings (There are a lot of bearings) on the pipes that you just placed.
14. Finally, place the small wheels on the bearings.
Connections[edit | edit source]
1.This part is tricky, so follow the steps carefully.
- Lets start with the left controller. (facing the back)
- Connect the front bearings to the controller on the left. (the vertical bearings)
- Do Not connect the wheel or steering bearings to the controllers! (the horizontal bearings)
2. Connect the back bearings the right controller. (the vertical bearings)
3. In the left controller, set all the bearing angles to 45 degrees.
4. In the right controller, set all the bearing angles to 45 degrees.
5. Your vehicle should look like this when taken off the lift. If it does not, right click on the bearings with your connection tool. This will rotate the bearing angles.
6. Connect the steering to the drivers seat. (Green)
7. Connect the engine to the seat. (Green)
8. Connect the engine to the front bearings. (Orange)
9. Set the gas engine power to 4.