Controller is part of the Program Node family in Scrap Mechanic.
Overview[edit | edit source]
Usage[edit | edit source]
The Connect Tool is used to connect the Controller to bearings and a trigger or Driver's Seat. Up to ten bearings and one trigger or Driver's Seat may be connected at once.
UI Information[edit | edit source]
1:Connection Order Number; This shows the order number, you can see which bearing has the order number in the center of the node, using a Connect Tool.
2: Frame 0; This frame is set when no signal is sent to the Controller.
3: Frames 1-10; When a signal is sent to the Controller, it will preform the degree in order left to right. Ending at frame 10.
Two and three can be edited by clicking a dragging to the left or right.
4: Repeat; Turning this on (orange) will loop the animation of the frames 1-10. If there is no differences in future frames it will loop from the last frame to update degrees.
5: Speed Control; Use to set the speed of the animation. There are 9 modes.
Time Scale[edit | edit source]
|Speed fast-slow||Frame time (seconds)||Completion time (seconds)|
Note: Degree set does not change the frame time.
Advance Use[edit | edit source]
- When connected by default the rotation is set; Blue clockwise; Red counter-clockwise. This can be switched by right clicking.
- If connected to a Driver's Seat, the hotkey W (default) will play the animation frames forward; The hotkey S (default) will play the animation frames backward.
- Holding L-shift or R-shift allows for precise degree edits
- Slower rotation can be achieved by small degree intervals and the loop feature.
- If stopped with loop function, the Controller will go back to the last frame it passed.
- Combined with sensors you can create timed events.
History[edit | edit source]
Alpha[edit | edit source]
- Added Controller.