Creative Mode is a gamemode in Scrap Mechanic.
Features[edit | edit source]
- No naturally spawned Robots or Animals.
- Cannot take damage or die.
- Infinite Parts, Blocks, and Interactive Parts.
- Basic building functionality.
- All Tools are available.
- Tools do not require ammo to use.
- Creations can be saved and loaded with the Lift.
- Interactive Parts do not require fuel or ammo.
- Terrain is generated by shuffling pre-made tiles or generating a world made using the World Builder.
- Terrain and flat world types.
- Workshop can be used.
- Much smaller world size compared to Survival Mode.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Creative Mode worlds have many decorative crops, including corn and eggplants. These were seen well before Survival Mode added harvestable crops.