- No hostile enemies or animals.
- Cannot take damage or die.
- Infinite parts, blocks, and machine parts, allowing for practicing building.
- Basic building functionality.
- All Tools are available.
- Creations can be saved with the lift.
- Machine parts do not require energy or fuel.
- Terrain is generated by shuffling pre-made tiles or generating a world made using the world builder.
- Terrain and flat maps.
- Workshop can be used.
- Much smaller world size compared to Survival Mode.
- Creative Mode worlds have many decorative crops, including corn and eggplants. These were seen well before Survival Mode added harvestable crops.