Mechanic Station is a structure in Scrap Mechanic.
Overview[edit | edit source]
The Mechanic Station is a large building with a giant illuminated wrench sign on its roof. This sign is lit even when the building lacks power, which makes it easy to see the building from a distance.
A bunkhouse with three rooms is next to the main building. Each bunk room (also known as a sleeping capsule) has two beds that can be slept in.
Up to two Mechanic Stations may generate in a single world. The first is found northeast from the Crash Site, along the main road.
Usage[edit | edit source]
The building contains a Basic Craftbot and a Dispenserbot. In order to use these, the Mechanic Station must be powered with a Master Battery. It can be found in one of the bunkhouse rooms next to the main building, usually in the middle room, labeled with a 2 above the door. A Haybot also spawns in this room. For this reason, sleep in one of the other rooms to avoid any future hassle.
Contents[edit | edit source]
- 1 Master Battery: Bunkhouse, middle room
- 1 Wheel: Outside main building
- 1 Stacked Crates: Outside main building
- 1 Damaged Crate: Main building roof
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- The exterior walls of the Mechanic Station are decorated with an image of a mechanic holding a Connect Tool and a Handbook.
- Mechanic Stations formerly served as a home base for mechanics, where they could refill their vehicles with Gasoline and sleep in the bunk rooms.
- Haybot blueprints are found on the walls in the main building.