Mechanic Station is a structure in Scrap Mechanic.
Overview[edit | edit source]
The Mechanic Station is a large building with a giant illuminated wrench sign on its roof. This sign is lit even when the building lacks power, which makes it easy to see the building from a distance.
A bunkhouse with three rooms is next to the main building. Each bunk room (also known as a sleeping capsule) has two Beds that can be slept in.
Two Mechanic Stations generate in a single world. The first is found northeast from the Crash Site, along the main road. The second is found further to the northeast, due north from the Fruit Packing Station.
Usage[edit | edit source]
The building contains a Mini Craftbot and a Dispenserbot. In order to use these, the Mechanic Station must be powered with a Master Battery. It can be found in one of the bunkhouse rooms next to the main building, usually in the middle room, labeled with a 2 above the door. A Haybot also spawns in this room. For this reason, sleep in one of the other rooms to avoid any future hassle.
Contents[edit | edit source]
- 1 Master Battery: Bunkhouse, middle room
- 1 Wheel: Outside main building
- 1 Stacked Crates: Outside main building
- 1 Damaged Crate: Main building roof
- May or may not appear; further research is needed
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- The exterior walls of the Mechanic Station are decorated with an image of a mechanic holding a Connect Tool and a Handbook.
- Mechanic Stations formerly served as a home base for mechanics, where they could refill their vehicles with Gasoline and sleep in the bunk rooms.
- Haybot blueprints are found on the walls in the main building.