Sledge Hammer is one of the Tools in Scrap Mechanic.
Overview[edit | edit source]
This mighty sledgehammer will let you push loose items around by hitting them. It can also be used to beat things back into place.
Usage[edit | edit source]
Left-click swings the sledgehammer, knocking any physics objects. Holding right-click raises it into a blocking position.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- In early Beta, the blocking animation was present in third person only. The mechanic would raise the sledgehammer into position and immediately lower it. The game files contained first person blocking animations, including an animation that would play if the mechanic was hit while blocking. After an update, the first person animations could be seen in-game, except for the blocked hit animation. It could not be triggered to play due to player health not being present in Creative mode.
- The sledgehammer hits with a force of 5000.0 Newton. This is calculated by multiplying the mass of the hit shape (kg) by the increase of velocity (m/s).
Upcoming[edit | edit source]
The Sledge Hammer will be used as a weapon in Survival Mode. Left-click will deal damage and holding right-click will block attacks.
History[edit | edit source]
Beta[edit | edit source]
- Remade first and third person animations.
- Crosshairs now change when within range of an object.
- Blocking animation now appears in first person.
Alpha[edit | edit source]
- Added Sledge Hammer.