Spudling Gun is a tool in Scrap Mechanic.
Overview[edit | edit source]
The Spudling Gun is a variant of the Spudgun that shoots rapid-fire potato chunks.
Usage[edit | edit source]
The Spudling Gun will fire continuously while the attack button is held down. It has a brief spin-up time before firing, and a spin-down time after firing. If it is fired again while spinning down, it will fire immediately without needing to spin up.
Obtaining[edit | edit source]
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- The Spudling Gun's triple rotating barrels resemble a Gatling gun, hence the name.
History[edit | edit source]
Beta[edit | edit source]
- Tools can now be dropped.
- Added a windup sound effect.
- Renamed Spud Gattler to Spudling Gun.
- Spudguns can no longer be equipped while swimming.
- Added Spudling Gun (as "Spud Gattler").